Your personal data
On the Grontmij website your personal data may be needed for the following purposes:
- Subscription to newsletters
- Enrolment on courses and activities
- Submission of your CV to Grontmij Recruitment Manager/ Applications to job adverts
- Receipt of our press releases
- Ordering of brochures or folders
The information you send to Grontmij will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose stated – for example, sending you a newsletter. The data will be kept for 3 years, and no personal data will be passed on to third parties. You can have your personal data removed from our database at any time by sending an e-mail to Charlotte Staack Schlegel, Charlotte.Schlegel@grontmij.dk .
The consulting company Ofir hosts the Grontmij Recruitment Manager, where information is received in connection with the submission of CVs. Personal information sent to Grontmij Recruitment Manager will be kept for one year and treated as confidential.
When you visit a Grontmije, the following information is registered:
- IP address
- Log-on time
- File upload date and time
- The pages you visit and the paths you follow on the site
This information is treated as confidential and is accessible to the Grontmij A/S Webmaster and to Instadia, a statistics company. The information is used only for statistics purposes and is kept for 5 years before it is deleted.